Which Blockchain is Best for my NFT Collection?
Each NFT blockchain has its benefits and disadvantages,
Our blockchain specialists can help you choose the best one.
|Blockchain||Traceability||Mint Fees||Infrastructure||Transaction Fees|
|Ethereum (Layer 1)||Yes||Check Here||Highly Developed||$1-200+|
|Polygon (Layer 2)||Yes||Less than $1||Developed||$0.10-0.50|
|Tezos||Yes||Less than $1||Developed||Less than $0.05|
|Solana||Yes||$1-5||Early Stages||Less than $0.01|
• The highest trading volume of NFTs on any blockchain
• Multiple large exchanges specialising in different collections
• Two types of smart contract for NFTs
• Very high mint and transaction fees
• Certain exchanges don’t allow bids using ETH
• Uses an Ethereum-based blockchain but with significantly lower transaction fees
• Allows you to bid on NFTs
• Accepted on most Ethereum-based exchanges
• ETH has to be “wrapped” to use on Polygon’s layer 2*
• Bridges are used to convert your NFT back to the Ethereum network
* = Wrapped tokens are versions of crypto coins that are off their native blockchain, and their value is pegged to the original token. For example, wrapped Ethereum on the Polygon blockchain is valued at 1 Ethereum on the Ethereum blockchain
• Their blockchain is used by many large institutions worldwide, such as McLaren Racing
• Lots of real-world blockchain solutions
• An eco-friendly blockchain – consumes 0.02% of the energy compared to Ethereum 1.0 per transaction
• Early stages adoption for fungible tokens on-chain
• Need Tezos-based wallets
• Averages 2,750 transactions per second, 190x faster than the Ethereum blockchain
• No need for layer 2 systems or multiple shards
• Supports USDC stablecoin – can be transferred from Ethereum
• Relatively new ecosystem for NFTs
• Need Solana-based wallets
We accomodate any blockchain that can support non-fungible token smart contracts. Please contact us for more information in regards to other chains not listed above.
Find Your Exchange
A crypto exchange, or swap, is a place where buyers and sellers trade their crypto on a platform. These exchanges can take many different forms, but usually involve connecting your wallet to a swap website, and swapping one crypto coin for another.
Exchanges for fiat (non-crypto) currencies involve you sending fiat to a certain bank account, and in exchange you get crypto coins into your wallet. Vice versa if selling to the exchange.
Step 1 – Find the marketplace on which a particular company’s NFTs are on sale
Step 2 – Match the marketplace to the relevant blockchain using the table below
Step 3 – Create an account with a wallet that is compatible with the blockchain.
|Ethereum (ETH)||Opensea, Nifty Gateway, Rarible||Metamask*|